Acai Banana Chocolate Protein Smoothie
This thick and delicious smoothie is perfect for when you need a lot of natural energy and you're on the go.
Smoothie / Breakfast / Pre workout
- Energy kj
- Protein g
- Fat g
- Carbs g
- 1 frozen banana, halved
- 1 frozen Acai puree pouch
- 1 passionfruit
- 1 scoop of oats
- 1 cup of chilled water
- 1 scoop of chocolate grass fed whey protein
- Add the ingredients to the blender in this order- oats, banana, acai, passionfruit, water and protein powder.
- Blend ingredients for 30 seconds or until smooth. Serve immediately while chilled.
- Adding the oats first prevents anything freezing to the bottom of the blender and getting stuck there. It can be messy and dangerous to poke around in the bottom of a jammed up blender.
- When using a personal blender such as a Nutribullet, blending in short bursts of around 30 seconds will maximise the lifespan of your blender. Longer blends of around 1 minute or more will shorten the lifespan of your blender and cause burnout.